Why a boarding school in Switzerland ?
In India we feel that our children should go out of the country to study only after their grade 12 to University, as a result they are not prepared well to adapt to the international landscape as well as independent living. Give your children a head start in international education and prepare them well to face academic, emotional and social challenges through boarding schools in Switzerland. IB and CIE schools in India follow an international curriculum but their student body is not international. Swiss Learning Schools represent over 125 nationalities across the world.
• Strong Academic Curricula: The strong academic curricula challenges students and helps them to get places in top international universities around the world. Students in our schools are personally counselled from a young age to understand their abilities and passions and get continuous support in the application process to the best universities in the world.
• True Spirit of Internationalism: Students from all over the world represent their nations in these schools creating an atmosphere of love and respect for each other.
• Strong Alumni Network: Alumni of Swiss Schools have a strong network that helps them later in their business and professional ventures.
• Individualized Support: The small class sizes and boarding community help teachers, house parents and students to bond like a family, catering to their learning and emotional needs.
• Serene & Safe Environment: Close knit school community in a scenic, safe and secure environment.
• Multi-Lingual Education: Switzerland, is the land of many European languages which enables the students of Swiss schools to explore and learn languages such as French, German and Italian for example, amidst native speakers.
• The Excellence of Swiss education is renowned worldwide: Switzerland is home to some of the world’s best business minds -- particularly in the fields of hospitality, banking, pharmaceuticals and chemicals -- making it a premiere place to learn and work. The country is committed to investing in both education and research; for this reason, many multinational corporations are headquartered here. In fact, 15 Fortune 500 companies call Switzerland home.