The mission of Glion Institute of Higher Education is to provide students with the theoretical framework, professional experience, cultural knowledge and self-determination to become competent and inspirational leaders ”
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for one of Glion’s programs, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Download the Application Form from the Glion website (www.glion.edu), in the Admissions section, at the bottom of each program page.
- Gather the documents listed in the Application Form. If necessary, refer to the Application Requirements section of the program page.
- Send your Application to the Admissions Department in Switzerland:
Rue du Lac 118
- If you have questions or require assistance, you can contact an Educational Counselor through the website or by calling +41 21 989 2600.
Glion Institute of Higher Education maintains a rolling admissions policy. This means that the applicant’s credentials are evaluated as soon as the application form is received, with all the pertinent information. A decision is normally reached within three weeks of reception.
- Glion Institute of Higher Education
Rue du Lac 118 | 1815 Clarens, Switzerland
T+41 (0)21 989 26 44 | F+41(0)21 989 26 78
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.glion.edu