Glion Institute of Higher Education (GIHE) is a private institution offering accredited Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the fields of hospitality management, event management and luxury brand management. Glion stands out for its diverse multicultural student body, world-class campuses in Switzerland and London, and personalized approach to student nurturing. Students in Glion benefit from academic expertize and industry relationships cultivated since 1962, and they are able to join more than 13,600 alumni leading the hospitality industry.
Accreditation & Programs
Accredited at university level by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (USA), Glion offers Bachelor's and Master’s programs across campuses in Switzerland and London, as well as internships with leading organizations.
The Glion name is recognized by industry professionals worldwide who voted Glion “Best Hospitality Management School” and “Best Innovation in an Academic Program” (WHA, 2015 and 2016).
Over 100 international hotel chains and influential companies in hospitality, tourism, event, sport, leisure, banking and luxury visit our campuses each year to interview and recruit Glion students for internships and job opportunities.
- Over 1’600 students
- 96 nationalities
- 3 campuses : Glion, Bulle and London
- February and September
How to apply
To apply for one of Glion’s programs, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Download the Application Form from the Glion website (www.glion.edu), in the Admissions section, at the bottom of each program page
- Gather the documents listed in the Application Form. If necessary, refer to the Application Requirements section of the program page
- Send your Application to the Admissions Department in Switzerland:
Rue du Lac 118
- If you have questions or require assistance, you can contact an Educational Counselor through the website or by calling +41 21 989 2600
Glion Institute of Higher Education maintains a rolling admissions policy. This means that the applicant’s credentials are evaluated as soon as the application form is received, with all the pertinent information. A decision is normally reached within three weeks of reception.
Open days : For dates and registration details please visit http://www.glion.edu/open-days