Founded in 1954, Les Roches is a private institution based on the Swiss model of experiential learning, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. Les Roches prepares entrepreneurial and innovative graduates across a global network of campuses in Switzerland, Spain and China.
Les Roches is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE). For more information, visit the website
Les Roches is ranked within the world’s top three higher education institutions for hospitality management, and within the top two for Employer Reputation globally (QS World University Rankings, 2020).
The biggest brands in hospitality and beyond come to us when they’re looking for fresh talent. We receive around 300 visits to our campuses every year to recruit students for internships and full-time roles.
More than 60 of the world’s leading brands in the hotel, travel, event, spa and luxury retail sectors come on campus to recruit students each semester for internship and employment opportunities.
- Over 2,600 students
- 100+ nationalities
- 3 campuses: Crans-Montana, Marbella and Shanghai
February and October
How to apply
To apply for one of Les Roches’ programs, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Download the Application Form or apply online at the Les Roches website: apply.lesroches.edu
- Gather the required documents listed on the Application Form.
- Send your Application to the Admissions Department in Switzerland:
Rue Saint-Martin 7
- If you have questions or require assistance, you can contact an Educational Counselor through the website or by calling +41 (0)21 989 26 46 (fixed line) or +41 (0)79 655 37 39 (mobile).
Les Roches maintains a rolling admissions policy. This means that the applicant’s credentials are evaluated as soon as the application form is received, with all the pertinent information. A decision is normally reached within three weeks of reception.
Open days: For dates and registration details please visit www.lesroches.edu/opendays