Terms and Conditions
Please be sure that any emails coming from swisslearning.com do not go in your Spams. We highly recommend that you contact your IT regarding this in order not to miss important information.
If you find that we are taking too much time in answering your bookings and/or your emails, don’t forget that cyberspace is enormous and emails can get lost. Do not hesitate in contacting Sarah Perez by phone or email.
- Workshops : The different workshops will be confirmed when there is a minimum of 4 participants.
- Booking : Please double check the information you give when booking. These infos will be used on the badges, certificates and class list.
- E-mails : If our staff or the workshop leaders need to get in contact with the IB coordinator or the participant, be sure that these are correct when you make the reservation.
- « Welcome Pack » : A welcome pack will be sent to each participant, when their booking is confirmed.
- Registration deadline : At the latest one week before the training start date.
- Cancellation : When cancelling 21 days or more before the beginning of the training, 70% of the total amount will be refundable. If the cancellation is made after that deadline, the total amount will be due.
- Accommodation : Please contact Sarah Perez for hotel information : email@example.com
- Transport : For Travel information please refer to our welcome pack or contact Sarah Perez directly.
- Insurance : Participants will be responsible of insurance they need for their trip (health, accident, and so forth…)
- Visas : Participants must get information from the right authority to know whether or not they need a visa. If a visa is needed, please send an e-mail to Sarah Perez : firstname.lastname@example.org in order to prepare invitation letters. Warning: The participants are responsible for their visa; no refunds are possible if the visa isn’t delivered.
- Your stay : Participants are responsible for organizing their trip (insurance, visa, flight…). Please do not book non-refundable reservations without confirmation of workshops which will be online and sent when the minimum of participants per class are booked.
Warning : If any problem occurs during your trip over to Switzerland do not contact the school directly;we kindly request that you contact Sarah Perez Phone: 0041 22 723 20 00.
Certificates : Each participant will receive an attendance certificate. Please double check all the information for the participants when booking.