Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
Les Roches is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) and ranked among the world’s top five higher education institutions for hospitality management (QS World University Rankings 2017).
For more information, visit www.lesroches.edu
Les Roches is ranked among the world’s top five higher education institutions for hospitality management (QS World University Rankings 2017).
More than 60 of the world’s leading brands in the hotel, travel, event, spa and luxury retail sectors come on campus to recruit students each semester for internship and employment opportunities.
- 2'900+ students
- 100+ nationalities
- 4 campuses: Crans-Montana, Marbella, Chicago and Shanghai
How to apply
To apply for one of Les Roches’ programs, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Download the Application Form or apply online at the Les Roches website: apply.lesroches.edu
- Gather the required documents listed on the Application Form.
- Send your Application to the Admissions Department in Switzerland:
Chemin du Pierrier 1
- If you have questions or require assistance, you can contact an Educational Counselor through the website or by calling +41 21 989 2600
Les Roches maintains a rolling admissions policy. This means that the applicant’s credentials are evaluated as soon as the application form is received, with all the pertinent information. A decision is normally reached within three weeks of reception.
Open days: For dates and registration details please visit www.lesroches.edu/opendays