INSTITUT AUF DEM ROSENBERG
- Founded in: 1889
- Students: 230 students, 200 boarders
- Age range: boys and girls aged 6 to 19
- Campus: Campus (100,000m2), state-of-the-art facilities (Future Park, Creative Lab, Media Lab.) hosted in classical-renovated art-noveau-villas
- Accreditation: IBO, COGNIA, ECIS, VSP, Department of Education
- Nationalities: 50 nationalities
- Annual Boarding & Tuition Fees: Average 130’000.00 CHF
- Family owned & managed in the 4th consecutive generation
- Highly individualized course for Post-Graduates
- College Counselling & University preparation
- Talent & Enrichment
- Independent Projects
- Preparation for external exams such as SAT, TOEFFL, IELTS, DELF and many more
- Stay of minimum 1 academic year
- Average class size: 8 students
- Rosenberg International Curriculum – RIC
- Languages : English & German Enrichment Option
- External Qualifications : International Baccalaureate (IB), German International Baccalaureate (GIB), British IGCSE, A-Level, Rosenberg High School Diploma & Advanced Placement – AP
- Ratio staff / pupils : 1:3 (teachers); 1:2 (all staff)
- Modern Languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Turkish, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & many others upon request.
- Individual Development Planning (IDP®) ground-breaking individual guidance, mapping and monitoring student’s progress, advise incl. university & college counselling.
- Various: SAT, IELTS, ACT, DELF & EAL
- In July & August each year Rosenberg provides not only the chance to learn languages but also to discover new skills and talents
- Talent & Enrichment Options range from Art & Fashion Design, Leadership & Activism, Public Speaking, Informatics & Coding, Performing Arts, Robotics & Engineering to Environmental Science & Sustainability
- Language courses in English, German, French and many others on request
- Designed for children from 6 to 19
- Stays from a minimum of 2 weeks
- Individualized packages available
- An exclusive course designed for potential students offering a first step to familiarise themselves with Rosenberg’s unmatched Educational Philosophy.
- Study alongside our boarding students
- Take part in Talent & Enrichment courses with leading Industry Experts
- Designed for children from 6 – 19
- Stays from a minimum of 2 weeks
- Special preparations or private tuition available
- Individualized programmes available
TALENT & ENRICHMENT
- Talent & Enrichment: Uniquely instils and fosters an entrepreneurial spirit through passionate engagement with 21st century, technology and innovation enriching student’s academic education in an unprecedented way.
- An unmatched variety of Talent & Enrichment courses with over 100 courses in Fashion Design, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Wealth Creation & Management, Architecture, International Law and Hotel Management etc.
- Partnering with international industry leaders such as Boston Dynamics, Norman Foster Foundation, ABB, ETH & University of St Gallen and many more.
- Athletics: A wide array in seasonally varying and broad choice of athletic courses and tailor-made sport programmes setting international standards
- Cultural and educational trips from Paris, Krakow, Madrid to Florence, International Competitions at world leading Universities and different workshops at e.g. the Norman Foster foundation Madrid or the fashion house Kiton in Napoli – there is no limit to national, international and overseas travel for Rosenberg students to explore this exciting and diverse world first hand.