The essence of Collège du Léman — Close to Geneva, Collège du Léman is an international boarding school preparing our students for top-tier global universities. Our students are well prepared for success in an increasingly global society as their day-to-day life and learning is within an international community.
- Founded in: 1960
- Students: Total students, over 1900 including over 200 boarders.
- Age range: Boys and girls from 2 to 18 (pre-K to 12th)
- Campus: 8 hectare campus, located in a residential neighbourhood 15 mins from Geneva.
- Boarding: home atmosphere in residential villas
- Accreditation: IBO, NEASC, ECIS, Cambridge IGCSE
- Nationalities: Over 100 nationalities
- Languages: English, French, and Bilingual educational system
- Diplomas: International Baccalaureate (IB), French Baccalaureate, Swiss Bilingual Federal Maturité, Advanced Placement examination (AP), IGCSE, High School Diploma
- Foreign languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Japanese
- Summer Camps: In July and August, students from 8 to 18 years, language courses, activities, excursions in Switzerland and social evenings
- Homework Support
- Language courses - French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, other languages upon request
- Large program of sport activities
- Music lessons and theory up to university level, including the Suzuki violin program
- Excursions and cultural trips
- Ski week and weekends during winter
- Two sessions of 2 weeks each in July and August, for students from 8 to 18 years
- Intensive language courses in: English or French combining theory and real-life practice
- Large choice of afternoon and evening activities
- Excursions into Switzerland and social evenings