LA GARENNE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Founded in: 1947
- Students: co-educational boarding and day school with up to 120 boarders and 30-40 day students
- Age range: Boys and girls from 5 to 18
- Campus: Villars-sur-Ollon is situated in the Swiss Alps, giving students easy access to mountains, lakes. The state-of-the-art Le Roc building is next to Le Roc d’Orsay cable car.
- Accreditation: IB, CIS (Council of International Schools), DELF-DALF (French diploma in
Switzerland), Cambridge English Language Assessment.
- Nationalities: 30+ nationalities. We keep a balance of nationalities and languages spoken so that no single one dominates. All nationalities and languages are welcome.
- Annual Fees: from CHF 37’750 (day students); CHF 74’000 (boarders)
- Languages: All the students follow an English curriculum as well as the French second language programme.
- Curriculum: Primary, Middle Years Programmes; High School Diploma, IB
- Ratio Staff / Students: 1:2
- Subjects: Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and Literature, French, Art
and Design, History, Geography, Music, PE, ICT, Communication Skills and more.
- Ski and snowboard
- Ice hockey and skating
- Water sports
- After-school clubs
- Cultural activities
- Trips abroad
- Summer camps in July and August
- Boys and girls aged 5-16
- Length of stay: 2 to 6 weeks
- Places available: 170 residential and day students
- Activities: multi sports, fun activities, language classes, excursions.