LA GARENNE SCHOOL
- Founded in: 1947
- Students: 90 boarders and 30 day students
- Age range: Boys and girls from 5 to 18
- Campus: Villars-sur-Ollon overlooks the Rhone Valley and the Swiss Riviera, allowing the students direct access to both the mountains and lakes
- Accreditation: CIS (Council of International School), DELF/DALF, Cambridge English Language Assessment, IBO in progress.
- Nationalities: 30 nationalities from around the world. We also uphold a balance between the languages spoken. We respect 12% maximum quota per nationality over the student body and 15% for students sharing the same mother tongue.
- Annual Boarding & Tuition Fees: As of CHF 52’000++
- Languages: All the students follow an English curriculum as well as the French second language programme.
- Diplomas: IB
- Ratio Staff / Students: 1:2
- Foreign languages: Japanese, Russian, Chinese, German, Italian, Greek and Spanish
- Summer camps: in July and August, ages 5-16, languages, activities and excursions
- Summer camps in July and August
- Boys and girls aged 5-16
- Activities: languages, excursions, fun activities
- 2 to 6 weeks
- Ski Academy
- Football Academy
- Expeditions and trips