- Founded in 1903 ; 120 years of history
- “A Swiss School Open to The World”
- 2 campuses: Lausanne-Pully (day and boarding school) and Nyon (day school, primary education only)
- 850 students including 100 boarders
- Age range: boys and girls from 3 to 19 years old ; boarding school from 11 years old
- Nationalities: 50 nationalities including 40% Swiss and over 20 nationalities in the boarding house
- Accreditations: The Boarding Schools’ Association, ISO 9001-2000, IBO A Nord Anglia Education school with access to unique opportunities such as Global Campus and partnerships with The Juilliard School and MIT
- Annual Boarding & Tuition Fees: as of CHF99’500.-
- Languages: Bilingual French and English
- Diplomas: International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) taught in English ; French Baccalaureate taught in French ; Swiss Maturité taught in French and English
- Additional programs: French as a Foreign Language (full year immersion in French for beginners, validated as an academic year) ; Cambridge English Foundation Year (full year immersion in English for beginners, validated as an academic year)
- Foreign languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Latin and other languages upon request
- Academic results 2022 : IBDP average score 34.8 ; French Baccalaureate 100% pass rate ; Swiss Maturité 100% pass rate
- Student to teacher ratio: 9:1
- Average class size: 15
- Organized together with the Swiss International Leadership Camp and Academy (SILC)
- Day or boarding camp
- 2-week sessions (3 sessions in total) available in July and August on our Lausanne-Pully campus
- Age range: boys and girls from 11 to 17 years old
- Nationalities: over 50 nationalities
- Language: English
- Description: a thrilling program of outdoor activities and leadership challenges run by highly trained professional staff focused on student growth and well-being
- Over 30 extracurricular activities available including Music, Danse, STEAM, paddle, sailing, skiing, yoga, self-defense, entrepreneurship etc.
- Numerous clubs available on campus: Model United Nations, Creative Writing, Chess, etc.
- Partnership with Swiss tennis (on-site tennis courts) to provide students with tennis lessons
- Partnership with Lausanne-Pully yacht club to provide students with sailing lessons
- Numerous ski excursions and camps organized in winter
- Numerous humanitarian and cultural trips organized along the year: humanitarian trips to Madagascar and Thailand ; spiritual trip to Rome and Fatima ; boarding trips to Paris, Croatia, Sicily, Malta ; Kilimanjaro Challenge etc.
- Numerous cultural events and conferences organized along the year: Grande Conférence, Saison Culturelle, etc.
- Several workshops organized along the year: leadership, manners and etiquette, housekeeping, etc.